Hello,

I have been experiencing this problem with one of my servers for quite
some time now. I have 3 CS 1.6 servers running on a linux dedicated server
box. They all run the same versions of amxx and meta mod and are
configured basically the same . VAC drops constantly from one of the
servers, the other 2 run secured all the time without any problems.

The only difference I have noticed in the servers thus far is that the 2
servers that do not have any VAC issues run version v1.1.2.5/Stdio 3651
secure while the server which has constant issues of VAC dropping runs
version v1.1.2.5/Stdio 3213 secure. I have been searching high and low for
answers as to what the Stdio number indicates and if/how this may be
relative to my VAC issue to no avail. If anyone can please enlighten me as
to what the Stdio number is indicative of or has any suggestions on the
issues of why VAC drops constantly from only 1 server it would be most
welcome and very appreciated. :)

Kym