Odd server crash - no error output

We have also seen this a few times this week, server is froze, no auto
restart it just sits as a frozen server.
I have to kill it in its screen and restart the server. Today we had this
twice.

No debug, no clean crash and restart, it just hangs dead.

Specs:
66 tickrate on dual 2.8ghz xeons, 3 gigs ram, running FC-3

./srcds_run -game cstrike -ip XX.XX.XXX.XX +map de_dust2 +maxplayers
26 -autoupdate -tickrate 66 -pidfile srcds.pid -debug

Running Mani's admin mod the server plugin one not the mm:s

Server is started freash each day at 6 AM

Hello!
I have a multi-core box running Xeons (Woodcrest) on debian with an custom
kernel 1000hz low-latency kernel and the servers are running smooth, really
nice on that hardware/software. But I got a problem with the latest update.
The servers are crashing while idle, mostly. The server does not return any
error, debug message, log and it does not restart. The server just stops.
When
i connect to the screen session i can see that the server has stopped.
Nothing
happends at all. If i try to write stats, status or quit the server does not
respond with any output.
On this server i have two running servers. It happends to them both but
mostly
to our warserver. And it has almost only happend to the publicserver when it
was empty/bots.This happends nearly everyday and sometimes several times per
day.
Both are separate installs and both are fully updated (with -verify_all).
And
they have different plug-ins installed.
Has anyone else experienced this? I don't know really what i can do to
bugsearch this error because there is no output. I guess i could get someone
from valve to log on to the screen session if that would help.
BTW: I am not experiencing any of the lag that others are. I am running the
2.6.20.1 1000 low-latency kernel debian etch