Guys

Just say you are running some competition Counter-Strike:Source servers @ 66
tick on your dual cpu / dual core boxes.

You have distributed your SRCDS proccesses so there is only 1 SRCDS per
physical core

Then you start recording SRCTV on each SRCDS proccess so you have 4 SRCDS
running and 4 SRCTV recording

What has your experience been with disk IO when trying to record 4 SRCTV
simultaneously?

How do you think things are going to work when we start running Dual CPU,
Quad Core server setups?

What are your solutions, if any, to solve the disk I/O problems caused by
multiple SRCTV recordings occuring simultaneously?

Is there some secret Valve solution to this problem that I'm not aware of?

Cheers & Thanks
Whisper