Zblock is broken with this update on Linux as well. When issuing the
alias command, the server will crash. I have contacted the developer.
His response is below.

Upon issuing the alias command, I get this message:

[zBlock] Using ServerGameDLL006 for serverdll
zBlock: Unable to hook server convars! (Unloading)
Your server must be up-to-date to run this plugin
if it is, then the plugin itself may be out-of-date
Failed to load plugin "../cstrike/addons/zblock"

The segfault error message is: ./srcds_run: line 344: 26189
Segmentation Fault $HL_CMD

I contacted the developer Wim Barelds via email last night. Here was
his response:

"Thanks for the report, we do try to make our plugin with beta's,
however haven't gotten around to this one. We'll try have something
ready ASAP."

Regards,

-Noah