Hi,

I am also experiencing this end-round lag on my server. Sometimes during a
round, but usually when the round ends, it takes around 10-15 seconds for
the round to reset (with the "CONNECTON PROBLEM" message at the top-right
corner). The strange thing is that when this happens, about 90% of the
players are affected, and some are not! Those few lucky players are then
already half-way around the map before the others can start buying. This
problem seems to appear when there are more than approx. 16-18 players
online on the server. I am running a CSS server with 22 slots and the latest
build on a linux box.

Hopefully Valve will notice us struggling with this problem and do something
about it.

Regards,

Thijs