PB has that option in its cheat detection system. If you follow the
discussions on the cheater/hackers websites, they put a lot of effort
into either loading a premade clean screenshot or turn the hacks off as
it takes the screen shot. Screen shots are a good option but as with all
things, if its made by a man it can be unmade by another man.....

Crazy_One

Tom Leighton wrote:

i still think that VAC should take on a "Screen Shot" feature and also
check out loaded executable modules loaded in the game... This is how i
have coded a basic anticheat for Black Hawk Down (Check the loaded
modules, if any are new or are normal but in a different location (Think
d3d files), then it bans them (But maybe a reversible ban if the person
can explain what it is...)

The screenshot feature would just be for server admins to check and
allow them to ban the people hacking from their servers / steambans.

ics wrote:

This is a problem, cheats arent always detected by VAC and we all know
why myg0ts are. Sharing those cheats to just anyone at their website
etc. We get to ban 1 aimbotter per day these days. Pure mode isnt enough
to stop them. Some hacks these days has auto update enabled. When valve
makes cheat VAC detectable, they just code a new version which isnt and
everyone gets it. Only way to be sure is to have enough good admins
taking care of the jackasses real time. VAC is only good to keep the
already banned off, nothing else.

-ics

Cc2iscooL kirjoitti:

I also have to attest to this.

I've had a couple aimbotters/wallhackers the past few days able to
get on my
servers, it's quite annoying. I've literally had to ban 3 people in
the past
24 hours for cheating.

I just hope Valve can acquire these exploits and get them into the VAC
system so we can (again) have enjoyable servers.