Bonjour moi,

        I'm also interested in a solution to do this. But ...

        There was a method using ManiAdminplugin. There was another
        using EventScript.

        Nowadays, there are none (as far as I know). Since you can't
        execute the "connect" command on a client, you can't redirect
        it.

Le mercredi 1 août 2007 à 11:25:41, vous écriviez :

> --

> Hello everybody,
> We have 3 server with CSS (2 * 34 players and 1 * 24 players) and
> I search the best way to move a new player when a server is full to
> one of our other server is free.
> Explication: if the first server 34/01 is full the new player
> going automatically to the 34/02 and if the 34/02 is full the player
> move to the 24/01. Do you now the best way to do this?.
> Thanks’ a lot for your response.
> @+
> Hervé

Cordialement,
 Rom1                            Courriel : [EMAIL PROTECTED]