I remember those servers, and i also remember where they redirected to.
All looked like they had over 50 players playing and top count was
something between 50-64. Good riddens i say.

-ics

LDuke kirjoitti:
I had someone request that I find a way around this restriction with a
plugin. The person asking had FIFTY servers forwarding to one server. People
like that are the reason that you can't forward a client's connection when
you change servers or to another of your servers when one is full.