[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
IMHO you would be better off doing a scratch install on the windows machines
along with the mods you want then dragging maps and etc in. I have both a win
and linux box. I find the windows version easier to manage at times. Just make
sure you back up your admins list.....
Crazy_One
Jordan Jacobs wrote:

When migrating 100s of servers, mods are not your friend. Other then
that, if you have linux experience, you will have no problems.

Thanks,
Jordan Jacobs
Fragnservers.com