Awsome, thanks alot for your help, gonna work on it tonight!

Cheers,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan E" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] 31 FPS?

They are in there as of 2.6.21 kernels (I think).  It's in the same config
page as the processor type/kernel hz.

They are awesome.  Basically, instead of telling the kernel "check for stuff
to do every 1ms" it tells the kernel "do stuff when there is stuff to do".
So if the server is idle, it theoretically uses less CPU and power.

"Saint K." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi,,
What are dynamic ticks? And how i use it?

Cheers,