Have you recompiled the kernel for 1000hz yet?

"Saint K." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hiya,

My TF2 server shows when its full that its running on 31 FPS.

12:35:57 CPU   In    Out   Uptime  Users   FPS    Players
  75.33 72521.61 208299.94      98     1   31.25      24

Its currently the only server running on the machine (AMD X2 4200+) with a
Tyan server mobo, and low latency memory.
The OS used is Debian Etch 4.0 on the latest stable kernel.

I have set -tick 66 in the command line, and fps_max 300. The CPU load is
around 60-70% on one core for the full server.

Any suggestions how i can get the FPS higher?

Cheers,

Saint K.