Would you like me to gzip my install and send it to you?
Surely it will run out of archive without problems.

Fedora Core 4, 1000HZ kernel (not that that matters), 100 tick config,
unmodified, except by way of server.cfg.

Ron

than "Re: Contents of hlds_linux digest..."

Today's Topics:

  1. Variations On The Install Path TF2 (tsuehpsyde)
  2. Re: Variations On The Install Path TF2 (Ryan Schremp)
  3. Re: Variations On The Install Path TF2 (tsuehpsyde)
  4. RE: Variations On The Install Path TF2 (RichAssA)
  5. Re: Variations On The Install Path TF2 (tsuehpsyde)

Message: 1