This update also readded cl_interp...And now there are both cl_interp and
cl_interp_ratio. So which one is used now? cl_interp doesn't say any more
"backward compability" but says the normal description + it's limited by the
interp ratio server side.

And the source netcode interpolation bug seems to be fixed with this
update...