Speaking personally - this was with 24 players in the server. Empty, it
uses an insignificant amount.

James

On 10/03/2007 04:56 AM, Console Admin wrote:
I'm just curious, are these numbers with an empty server or a full one?
Maybe it's just me, but those numbers seem a little high for idling. I've

Anyone else noticing substantially higher cpu usage with
this version?
24 players used to cause about 50-60% cpu use. Now it's
closer to 90%..
and literally nothing has changed except this update..

James