Original message from Evaldas ??ilinskas:

> How do you run SRCDS stable on P3? I mean, what kind of hardware do you
> have? I have few P4s with 3ghz ant HT, but one 24slot dods server runing
> ant
> 66tick and ~200fps is maximum what can I get. I mean, isn't a time to
> R.I.P.
> some old hardware? 'cause soon we'll be blaming valve for getting low fps
> on
> durons 700mhz :)

I don't particularly want to argue with you about the performance of my
hardware. This is about the Linux binary not running at all on this
architecture, while the Windows one does.

I assure you the machine is fast enough -- I'm not talking about some
old desktop machine sitting in my garage. This isn't really up for
debate, sorry.

--
cj_