I believe the server unit is at least an enterprise standard dual
processor system - obviously a personal pc with a PIII processor in it
isn't going to be able to run four Source servers.

Drek

Einar S. Idsø wrote:
So... a P3 is supposed to run *four* full TF2-servers? Can you please
provide some more detail on your hardware specs, and let us know how you
measure CPU-usage? Is this a box with a single P3 or several older Xeon
P3's? Do you perhaps work for Intel and have access to a prototype 13Ghz
P3 with liquid Nitrogen cooling?

You do realise that this is one heck of a claim to make? A few graphs as
evidence would be nice :) Is the server online so we can try it out?

Cheers,
Einar