Has anyone addressed this issue, or found a work around for it yet?

Seems pretty quite for a usually quick to respond list on this issue.....

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, purge it and do not disseminate or copy it.