Hey All,

So I have a P3 linux server I run CS:S on and thought i'd dedicate it to TF2,
P3 doesn't support some processor function the newer TF2 engine needs in order
to run on Linux?

Is that correct? Can someone please confirm?

I'm getting the bad bone weights messages along with the errors at the end of
the debug.log but looking through the postings it looks like the conversation
died off after talk of support for FCMOV?

Thanks for your time.
llama