From: "Some Llama" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 11:35 AM
Subject: [hlds_linux] Running TF2 server on P3 hardware in Linux (bad bone
weight) please confirm

Hey All,

So I have a P3 linux server I run CS:S on and thought i'd dedicate it to
like the P3 doesn't support some processor function the newer TF2 engine
needs in order to run on Linux?

Is that correct? Can someone please confirm?

I'm getting the bad bone weights messages along with the errors at the end
of the debug.log but looking through the postings it looks like the
conversation died off after talk of support for FCMOV?

Thanks for your time.
llama