I'm just going off what someone said (which would seem to work and add
an extra check to the current system, whatever that may be), is to check
the eyeangles of the other player, and the eyeangles of the spy. If
they're so that the one player is looking 90 degrees yaw, and the spy is
also looking that (So basically looking at his back) it allows a backstab...

ics wrote:
I can agree on this. Just played as spy and encountered another. Hit him
in the face from front and he ate dirt. Maybe this is yet another
interpolation issue. You can't counter this on LAN but in internet, it
is a reality.

-ics

Jeff Sugar kirjoitti:
Everyone on my server is reporting that backstabs have not been
fixed, by
the way.

Jeff