Hey Jason,

Just wanted to ask a couple of questions about tf2 payload game type. I have
made pl_dustbowl and in the second stage I have a choice between which path
to moth the train along. Now this works fine except for two things. When
changing the path it screws up the hud display down the bottom, and when
going backwards (after the two paths) thee train goes berserk and runs of in
a random direction. Any chance that you guys could add a fix for theses
because im sure im not the only one who wants to use multi paths for it.

You can download the pl_dustbowl from
http://lodle.net/tf2_maps/maps/pl_dustbowl_a05.bsp.bz2 so you can see for
yourself.

On another note, I was wondering if you could tell me who the first person
to use the achievement exploit was (steam account lodle). I used it at 12pm
(GMT +8) on Wednesday and told two other people about it. Then when I got
home from work (5 hours latter) it was everywhere. Hope that I didn't cause
all the trouble over it.

Mark Chandler