Alfred Reynolds wrote:

> Has anyone else experienced a problem with the Beta? If not we will make
> it public tomorrow.

Works just as it did before for me, but it still dumps core on quit:

L 05/13/2008 - 10:21:07: server_message: "quit"
L 05/13/2008 - 10:21:08: server_message: "restart"
L 05/13/2008 - 10:21:08: Log file closed.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

This is on FreeBSD 6.1 using linux_base-fc-4_10 (not sure if that's out
of date :).  I can e-mail the core dump if you would find it useful.

Also, Alfred, would it be possible to send me details about the rcon
exploit that is supposedly fixed?  I may have found one myself (causes
server to crash).  I have working test code (in C#) which I can send to
you, if you wish.  Does not appear to affect Windows srcds.

Note to other readers: I said "may", do not assume there is an immediate
problem.

--
Bart King
Lead Developer, Demonic Gaming