-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nicholas
Hastings
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 7:28 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Good Stats Package

Psychostats newest version, 3.2, that is still in development does
support realtime logging.

Also, there are many free versions of hlstatsx out there, which I just
detailed in a post to someone in the sourcemod forums. See
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=682529&postcount=521