-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Saint K.
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 8:11 AM
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list'
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] VMware ESX

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

So far I got a pretty clear picture on user experience. From what I gaher I
should be very well possible to run VMware ESX in combination with
gameservers. Friday my new server will get delivered so then ill  able to
test it myself! I'll make sure to post my gathered experience in here.

Cheers,