Me and my community have a big problem. We got this problem since the
last steam-updates. We are running four(4) HLDS linux servers on two
different machines. We are using the latest amxmod and the problem is
that the CPU usage is much higher now after the update and also the
ping has gone up a little bit probably because the high CPU usage (even
without amxmod).

We do have the newest update and the problem is the new linux HLDS, not
amxmod. Ive talked to a few community's and they all have the same
problem, even on windows servers.. Is there a new update soon? You
probably already know about this problem since there have been
mentioned in the forums a few times. But we are loosing players, so we
just wanna know if there is a solution on the way..

some screens:

+sys_ticrate 10000 -pingboost 1 -tos

Dual Intel Xeon 3.2 Ghz

2Gb Kingston DDR 2

Western Digital Raptor

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/---cpu.JPG

Its not a little jump, its a big jump in CPU usage. There wasnt a problem
before the updates..