I have reduced the amount of crashes by setting CPU_MHZ to a lower value
than the CPU's max, that has been suggested before.

I was encounterning up to 70 crashes per server per day. Now its never
over 20 and often below 12.

Its not perfect, but it sure helps me. Never the less, we are hit hard by
players going elsewhere.

/Bjorn