Hi,

I have a CS 1.6 server running which does not respond to certain
external queries.  It responds to A2A_PING and A2S_INFO queries
correctly, but it does not respond at all to
A2S_SERVERQUERY_GETCHALLENGE, A2S_PLAYER, or A2S_RULES.  I have tried
changing the value of sv_enableoldqueries but this does not seem to have
any effect.  Is this a problem with the challenge/response?

I have also noticed that unlike the Source Engine games, the CS 1.6
server does not seem to be listening on the rcon port (TCP 27015).  Is
this normal?

     Thanks!
     Dave

--