I'm using the default settings for maplist and mapcycle (chapters and
full map list respectively)

My server resets to the hospital map when it's empty or a round ends,
I thought the farm maps we're the first maps in the campaign?

"L 11/18/2008 - 09:56:53:  Reloading original map l4d_hospital01_apartment"