I don't have a WOOD's directory. I only got lowercase directories.
Everything looks allright. But i get all these error mesages when i
start a server.
Complaining about the materials and models files.

Anyone running 64-bit distro?

I have tested it on Debian Lenny 2..6.26 x86_64 and Debian Lenny 2.6.22
x86_64. Same results.

Very wierd.

Kind Regards