My rcon password was recently compromised by someone.  I spoke with him
before he got it and he claimed he used a modified version of csdos to get
it.  I am reluctant to post it here, but I can email it privately to a valve
employee.

I currently have Sourcemod, Metamod:Source, and Eventscripts installed on my
server (A css server) if it makes any difference.  I am certain he got in
because he banned my Steamid  (a trivial thing to fix, but with far greater
implications).