On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 22:00:38 +0200
ics <i...@ics-base.net> wrote:

> What timeout and which game? TF2, L4D? Maybe they arent aware of the
> issue if it happens only on certain setups and hardwares. I havent
> seen this issue on our servers.
>
> -ics

I have seen the issue on our TF2 server.  It does not happen often and
I could not notice a pattern.  I don't even know if it is still
happening since the last patch, I can just confirm that it was there
after the big last update with the engineer and spy changes.  We only
use beetlemod and sourcemod and since the problem does not happen
often, I have not felt like spending the days it would require to test
without one mod, the other mod, no mod, etc.

--
Ravnox