Oh, good to see someone else has the same problem, so it's not just our
server. Some more details: we experience the lag mid round and players are
stuck for at least half a second. This never happend before. A server
restart does not solve the problem, but if we restart the server, the lag is
every 5 minutes but on different times, depending on when we restart the
server.

We run Debian Lenny (fully updated) on an Intel Quad Core Q6600 with kernel
2.6.27.9 SMP PREEMPT.