This has spanned multiple messages now for me, so I apologize if this has
already been suggested, but try to run an update on the server with
-verify_all.  It's completely possible that in the time since you last ran
it a file has been corrupted on your drive.  The -verify_all should root out
the problem if it's within the file structure.

                                                    -Richard Eid