From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Steffen
Tronstad
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 2:44 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Tf2/l4d updates?

My main concern with Left 4 Dead servers is serveroperators who set up
custom plugins. There should be a tag on all servers with plugins, so you
don’t end up playing on one of those.

One night I ended up on playing on one of Multiplay.co.uk servers, which had
a !ready plugin installed. Noone on my team understood that they had to type
!ready to start, and everyone left. (they tried to type 'type !ready' a few
times though, lol).

What I am asking for here, is something familiar to the Team Fortress 2
custom server flag.