Hi.
Yes, we have.

I have a gameserver started with the following parameters.
./srcds_run -game "cstrike" +hostname "hostname" +rcon_password
"rconpass" +sv_password "password" -tvmasteronly +ip 1.2.3.4 +map
de_dust2 +maxplayers  16 -tickrate 100 +fps_max 600
In the server.cfg i have
tv_enable 1
tv_port 27020
tv_password pass

The dedicated SourceTV starts with the following parameters.
./srcds_run -game cstrike -ip 4.3.2.1 +tv_port 27021 +tv_relay
1.2.3.4:27020 +tv_maxclients 100 +tv_maxrate 2000 +tv_password password

What do i do wrong?

Kind Regards
/M