Can we somehow see the score by command? Or do we have to watch the console
at what point?

Cheers,

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Erik Johnson
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:19 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] TF2 Delisting Information

Since we'll be limiting the amount of negative score that any one user can
assign to a given server over a period of time, this shouldn't be a major
problem.

This is somewhat the reason why we didn't push the scoring all of the way up
to the server initially, because we don't necessarily think that the servers
at the high, mid, or low end of the positive scale are necessarily better
than each other. We don't think this is really the perfect solution to rank
a server's "goodness" to the system as a whole.

It is strictly a way for us to identify servers that make most of the people
that connect to them want to go to a new server almost immediately.