It was really a problem for me. We have a single tf server. After this
last free weekend we picked up a lot of new players. Really trying to
get a community going. Server has been full  almost 24/7 since the
update, havin to shut it down for achievments is super annoying since
I can reload rather critical things, such as sourcemod updates and
plugin updates, which is consider far more reasonable for a server
restart than reconnecting to steam!

Steven J. Sumichrast