Never seen problems using MOTD and "framesets". CSS2 was quite well
supported.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Saint K." <sai...@specialattack.net>
<hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] New browser engine support for steam?

It has everything to do with it. Me as server admin notice issues with the
display of MOTD screens on our servers. Therefore this list is the
appropriate place to post such a question.

I have no client reason to request a browser engine switch. My question is
formulated from a server op's point of view, and not a client point of view
(and the forums are useless anyway if you want to discuss something without
getting spammed the fk out of your topic or a random moderator removing the
topic for whatever reason).