I got a few .ain files, but nothing else.

./steam -game "tf" -command "update" -verify_all
Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
Checking/Installing 'Team Fortress 2 Content' version 98

32.99%  ./orangebox\tf\maps\graphs\cp_dustbowl.ain
49.48%  ./orangebox\tf\maps\graphs\cp_granary.ain
65.98%  ./orangebox\tf\maps\graphs\cp_gravelpit.ain
82.47%  ./orangebox\tf\maps\graphs\cp_well.ain
98.97%  ./orangebox\tf\maps\graphs\ctf_2fort.ain

Checking/Installing 'Team Fortress 2 Materials' version 32

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Materials' version 8

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Models' version 4

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Sounds' version 4

Checking/Installing 'OB Linux Dedicated Server' version 7

HLDS installation up to date