No, if the server has a search key set, then the only way a lobby can access
it is if the leader inputs the correct key. No random lobby will find it
otherwise. It's been like that pretty much since day 1. Stevo was correct in
that if the lobby leader has a blank search key, he will only search for
servers that also have a blank search key. In fact there's been a number of
discussions on this list on how to work around having a search key on your
server as well as letting public lobbys access the server since it doesn't
work that way by default.