Years back it was sort of announced (rumored?) that they'd port CSS to the
OB engine.  There hasn't been even a whisper on that front.  So, unless they
come out and tell us, I'm considering that project scrapped.

Shawn P. Zipay
Site Director

MyInternetServices -- http://www.myinternetservices.com
CS-Nation -- http://www.csnation.net