Seg fault here too.
Debian 4 and Debian 5

No plugins.
I've tried various start command lines with no success.
adding -debug won't generate a log either.

> From: jas...@valvesoftware.com
> To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com; h...@list.valvesoftware.com;
> hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com
> Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:31:32 -0700
> Subject: [hlds_linux] Counter-Strike: Source Update Available
>
> An optional update for Counter-Strike: Source is now available.  Please run
> hldsupdatetool to receive it.  The specific changes include:
>
> Engine:
> - Fixed an exploit that allowed files to be uploaded to the server at
> arbitrary locations in the file system
> - Fixed a server crash caused by a client packet claiming to be an HLTV
> client when HLTV is disabled on the server
> - Fixed a server crash caused by spoofing a client disconnect message
> - Fixed a server crash caused by sending malformed reliable subchannel data
>
> Counter-Strike: Source:
> - Novint Falcon support is now enabled by default
>
> Jason

Need a new model in your life? Sell your car fast.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F866383&_t=758314219&_r=carpoint_tagline&_m=EXT