I think CS is at bug and exploit fixes only status. Im sure they wont make
any CS2 without working hard on meeting the communities high expectations on
it. I would say their current projects of EP3 and Portal 2 along with L4D2
are taking up all of their resources. I would suspect CS2 in a few years but
not in the near future. I wouldnt be surprised if they box it with EP3 and
Portal 2 like TF2 was.