Oh and sorry, the command line you are looking for is (based on 16 player
server):

./srcds_run -console -game tf  -autoupdate +ip <ip address> -port <port>
+maxplayers 16 +map cp_dustbowl +exec server.cfg

This is a basic start up command to get the server going with automatic
updates.  Change the values to suit your own server and needs.

Other parameters to use in the script (if needed):
-tickrate <value>
 sets the tick rate of the server.  I find 33 is perfectly ok, but can also be
set to 66 if you have the bandwidth for it.

+fps_max <value>
sets the server side frames per second - I find 200 is a good round value and
is perfectly good for up to 26 players.  the server will normally sit at a
steady 166 fps on this setting.  feel free to experiment though.

hope this helps you out.  Feel free to add me to steam friends list (id =
muppetmauler) if you need any more help.