From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Andy Wallace
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 12:47 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] TF2 autoupdate

-autoupdate is in the wrong place for a start as it needs to do that action
before loading any maps.  The map specified was also wrong (should be
ctf_2fort) so nothing appears to happen after the server initialises.  You also
need to tell SRCDS to run the admin console (for obvious reasons.) Example of
correct script:

./srcds_run -console -game tf -autoupdate +ip
xx.xx.xxx.xx +port 27015 +maxplayers 10 -tickrate 100 +map ctf_2fort

Try that and see how it goes. No need to overload the script with superflous
commands like "-net_queuesplits 0" or "-nobots" etc.  Get it working in basic
form first, then try these extra commands later, one by one.

Hope this helps :)

Andy Wallace
www.bns-outlaws.co.uk
gs: 94.75.234.53:27015 & 94.75.234.54:27015
(come join us and have some fun with alltalk and custom maps/sounds - don't be
shy - all welcome)