When i played co-op, i could use the "sv_search_key <string>" that worked
like a charm, however it did not for versus mode.
Versus mode works fine when you use the mm_dedicated line.

But still, i would have though valve would add a option that people in the
same group as the server should have a option
to reserve one that is emtpy, go in the lobby and use that server. I cant
imagine that normal regular players know anything
about sv_search_key or the mm_dedicated line. There is just no easy way to
let people of your group use the server from the lobby.

Even better, if you tell people IN the lobby that they should use those 2
options, you cannot.. the console wont open in the lobby.

<bre...@replayirc.com>

>>> run

Available