Search key works for me BUT ONLY if I don't have sv_steamgroup_exclusive set

I set them in this order:

sv_steamgroup 24839
//sv_steamgroup_exclusive 1
sv_search_key nervous

There was someone saying exclusive didn't work for them; I set some of my
forks up with the steamgroup enabled and the search key commented out and
they stayed empty (while all of the public forks were full)