sv_gametypes specifies what kind of lobbies will connect to the server, it
does NOT specify what map the server will be running while hibernating.  If
noone's in the server, it doesn't matter what map it's on.  Can you confirm
whether or not there are coop lobbies connecting?

On a related note, why would you want to restrict this anyway? What do you
gain, or what loss are you avoiding?