It means that Steam group admins need to be proactive by presetting a
particular server into a particular game type with, i.e., "map
c1m1_hotel versus" (and yes, that command works fine). Then the
community members will see their community server in the server list
for versus. Public servers don't have this issue, I don't think.

Now, there is a glimmer of hope that Shane mentioned...adding game
types to the tags definition. I didn't think of the correlation
between lobby browsing and tags for a Steam group server, but I'll try
it tonight. Thanks for the suggestion!

--Kerry