Been having the same exact issue since the last update. Doing a "status"
command in-game will not show the empty slots, although the server info
will. I can see the empty slots using HLSW, but they have join times and
nothing else; they cannot be kicked. Players are still able to join by
direct connect when the server is "full" but the player count can go
over max eg 26/24.